Organic Electronics - Global Market to Register a CAGR of 28.4% During 2020-2026
Research and Markets
Dublin, Aug. 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Organic Electronics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering.
This report predicts the global organic electronics market to grow with a CAGR of 28.4% over the forecast period from 2020-2026.
The report on the global organic electronics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The study on organic electronics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on organic electronics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global organic electronics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter''s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global organic electronics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Numerous applications offered by organic electronics such as photovoltaic, OLED lighting, ORFID
- Rising demand from government, healthcare, and others
- Lack of robustness and non-compatibility with conventional electronic goods
- Millions of tablets, tv sets, smartphones, and pcs are being exported internationally thus nurturing the organic electronics market growth
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the organic electronics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the organic electronics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global organic electronics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Organic Electronics Market Highlights
2.2. Organic Electronics Market Projection
2.3. Organic Electronics Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Organic Electronics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Organic Electronics Market
3.4. Porter''s Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Material
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Organic Electronics Market
4. Organic Electronics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Organic Electronics Market by Material
6. Global Organic Electronics Market by Application
6.2. Conductive Ink
7. Global Organic Electronics Market by Region
7.1. North America
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Organic Electronics Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Fujifilm Dimatix, Inc.
8.2.2. Bayer Materialscience AG
8.2.3. H.C. STARCK
8.2.4. AGC Seimi Chemical Co. Ltd.
8.2.9. Merck KGaA
8.2.10. BASF Materialscience AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/90a7g8
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900